Alaskan Discovery – Vancouver to Anchorage
The Regent Seven Seas Navigator will take you through a fascinating discovery of Vancouver, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Anchorage, showing you the world’s most beautiful glaciers, strikingly amazing waterfronts and scenic laidback towns.
Seize this golden opportunity to see Mt. Juneau and Mt. Roberts at the mouth of Gold Creek. Proceed to Alaskan national park Klondike, further on to port city and salmon capital Ketchikan to see another historical park of Totem Bight State, ending the scenic trip at Anchorage on the base of Chugach Mountains.
Plan ahead and call Jetset Travel Rosebay now to enjoy these amazing benefits:
• Guest lecturer Terry Breen, published Alaska specialist who has been sailing the Inside Passage for over 20 years to accompany you on the trip
• FREE unlimited shore excursions (subject to availability)
• FREE luxury hotel package*
• FREE pre-paid gratuities
• FREE unlimited beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
• Welcome bottle of champagne
• Gourmet restaurants including iconic steakhouses, haute French cuisine, continental dining as well as In-suite dining
• Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms
• On-board activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performances and daytime entertainment
This 7 Night cruise aboard the Seven Seas Navigator starts from just US$4189 per person (all inclusive).
Contact us today for a truly amazing experience.
*Conditions applyCall 9371 8166 or Click Here to Enquire / book now