Like pristine just-formed dew drops on the soft petals of a rose, Galapagos Islands retain the untouched, unharmed, pure essence of nature due to their isolated location just off the Pacific coast of Ecuador.
Embark on an exotic cruise to the Galapagos Islands – a top contender on the bucket list of many a traveller. A treat to the adventurer and the animal lover, this 5-day cruise to the Galapagos Islands is aboard the stylish 48-passenger vessel ‘La Pinta’.
The best way to visit these “Insulae de los Galopegos” (Islands of the Tortoises) is by signing up for this awesome deal below which will guarantee you the experience of a lifetime.
Our 8 days/7 nights cruise package includes transfers and accommodation in Quito, Galapagos Islands, and Guayaquil, flights to/from Galapagos, a 4-night cruise aboard deluxe ‘M/Y La Pinta’ with all meals aboard and shore excursions with naturalist guides.
The package includes:
• Twin share/single accommodation with private facilities
• All transfers between airports/hotels/Galapagos cruise
• All land transport as detailed in the itinerary
• Domestic flights between Quito/Galapagos/Guayaquil
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• Quito sightseeing tour and Galapagos shore excursions with English-speaking guides
• Use of snorkelling equipment, shorty wetsuits
• Glass-bottomed boat outings
• Galapagos Islands Transit Control Card
Package does not include International and domestic airfares, airport departure taxes and Galapagos National Park fee (USD100.00 per person to be paid in cash at Baltra Island airport).
Book now and take advantage of our special package from only $6,360 per person, twin share*
This unforgettable trip brings you face to face with exotic animals like the giant tortoise, marine iguanas, sea lions, sea turtles, blue and red-footed boobies and Darwin’s finches. Our cruises have a naturalist guide to travel ashore with and enrich your holiday with unforgettable encounters with the flora and fauna of the islands.
Visit the islands where Darwin wove his evolution theory, to witness firsthand what is called the natural laboratory of evolution.
*Conditions ApplyCall 9371 8166 or Click Here to Enquire / book now