Galápagos Yacht Deals
“Be inspired by the uniqueness of nature” – experience the wonder of Galapagos, for it is its uniqueness where Darwin developed his theory of evolution which makes it so special!
GALÁPAGOS YACHT TOUR DEALS
Imagine the Pacific Ocean – miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Now, imagine that there is an archipelago of volcanic islands distributed on either side of the Equator. These islands are the Galápagos Islands and they are home to an abundance of aquatic life and beautiful scenery – where sharks and turtles co-exist on harmony, free from human interference. Now, imagine being able to explore this unique area in all its beauty, all from the luxury of a world-class yacht.
Experience the Yacht La Pinta Galápagos Cruise from the aboard one of our first class yachts. Enjoy an intimate adventure complete with Jacuzzi, cardio-gym, kayaks, glass-bottom boat, sun deck and sun loungers. Book today to take advantage of these special deals!
Book any one of the following trips and get a free night’s stay at Ecuador’s Casa Gangotena Hotel:
• A 5 day/4 night tour of the Northern Galápagos aboard the La Pinta Yacht
Departure Dates: 7 March from USD$3,717 per person (twin share)
• A 4 day/3 night tour of the Eastern Galápagos aboard the La Pinta Yacht
Departure Dates: 4 March and 18 March from USD$2,788 per person (twin share)
• A 5 day/4 night Galápagos Cruise aboard the Isabela II Yacht
Departure Dates: 21 February, 25 February from USD$3,241 per person (twin share)
Book any one of the following trips and get two free night’s stay at Ecuador’s Casa Gangotena Hotel:
• A 9 day/8 night tour Central + Southern islands Tour aboard the Isabela II Yacht
Departure Dates: 21 February
• An 8 day/7 night tour of the Western Galápagos aboard the La Pinta Yacht
Departure Dates: 25 February from USD$6,505 per person (twin share)
Experience the trip of a lifetime, each package includes:
• Twin share/single accommodation with private facilities
• Free shore excursions lead by an Expedition team, natural history lectures/conferences
• Free wet suits and snorkeling equipment
• All meals and soft drinks, waters and juices
• Free transfers airport/hotel/airport for cruise departures to major hotels in Quito and Guayaquil
• Free WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth due to location)
• Free consultations with our Medical officer, on call 24/7
• Fleet of zodiacs for adventures ashore
Contact a member of our Cruise team today and start planning your trip!
*Conditions apply, packages do not include airfare to to/from Galápagos.Call 9371 8166 or Click Here to Enquire / book now